1. Detailed description of goods and/or servicesPharmacynet is a business in the healthcare industry that supplies pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
2. Delivery policySubject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery confirmed by way of an order number and invoices through a courier service.
5. Payment options acceptedPayment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into Pharmacynet bank account, thedetails of which will be provided on request.
6. Card acquiring and securityCard transactions will be acquired for Pharmacynet via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South AfricanAcquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on thewebsite. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card detailsCustomer details will be stored by Pharmacynet separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currencyThe merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency isSouth African Rand (ZAR).
9. ResponsibilityPharmacynet takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicileThis website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Pharmacynet chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes underthis agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 166 Nelson Mandela Dr, Bloemfontein, 9301.
11. VariationPharmacynet may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company informationThis website is run by Pharmacyweb Holdings a private company based in South Africa trading as Pharmacynet and with registration number 2001/008626/07 and NT Badenhorst (Director).
13.Pharmacynet contact detailsCompany Physical Address: 166 Nelson Mandela dr, Bloemfontein, 9301Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27514306166